Terms & Conditions
1. E-Payment link is valid for 3 days and may be used for 3 payment attempts only. Otherwise transaction will be invalid, though, guest may opt to request another link.
2. Payment must be made prior to guest’s arrival, otherwise no payment/no check-in policy will apply or payment maybe requested from the guest directly.
3. Valid ID with photo or passport must be presented at Front Desk upon check-in for verification purposes.
4. Deposit Policy: An incidental deposit of Php 3000/room/night will be collected upon check in. This may either be thru cash or credit card. For credit card transactions, pre-authorization will be done upon check – in and all charges incurred during stay will be settled upon check – out.
5. Standard Hotel’s check-in time is at 3pm while check-out would be at 12nn. For check-in request from 12nn onwards we could extend complimentary early check-in however this would be subject to availability and would be based on the Hotel’s occupancy. Note that this may only be confirmed by our Front Desk on the day of your arrival.
6. For early check-in from 12mn – 12nn, please be guided that there would be corresponding charges already. Checking in at 12 MN-6AM (1Night charge) while checking in at 7AM-12NN (half rate charge-still subject to availability) This would also be applicable to late check-out as well. We could extend complimentary late check-out between 1pm-2pm which would be subject to availability and would be based on the Hotel’s occupancy. Whilst, for late check-out from 3pm-6pm half day room charge would be applied, then 6pm onwards would be considered as 1-night charge already.
7. Cancellation & No Show Policy: If cancellation is made within 24 hours prior to arrival date, one night penalty will be charged. Same applies for non-arrival of the guest.
In the event of cancelled/delayed flights on the day of scheduled arrival, hotel will only allow re-booking within 30 days. Room/s for new dates will be subject to availability. Reservation is non-cancellable.
If within the cancellation period and booking is prepaid, refund will be processed by the hotel and normally, it will take 15 – 30 days before amount will be credited back to guest’s account. Note that this is subject to bank charges that will be assumed by the card holder.
8. Modification Policy: Guest may modify stay dates provided advise is given 24 hours prior to the original arrival date. This may however be subject to availability and rate change depending on the preferred dates. Shortened stay may be subject to applicable charges.
9. Card Fraud Control: To protect credit card owners from fraud, the guest is required to present the actual credit card used in making the online booking and a valid government issued photo ID of the card owner upon check-in. If the card owner is not the one staying at the hotel, the guest is required to present a letter of authorization signed by the card owner, clear photocopies of the front and back of the credit card used and a valid government issued photo ID of the card owner. The hotel reserves the right to refuse the guest to check-in for failure to comply with this requirements or may cancel a confirmed reservation if a booking is suspected to be made using a fraudulent credit card.
10. Force Majeure: The Hotel will not be held responsible for this failure to execute obligations specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, change of statutes of the Philippine Government, strikes, riots and acts of God or conditions beyond the control of the Hotel. In the event of non-performance due to the above reasons, the Hotel shall allow to use the deposits received for future booking.
← Back to Homepage